What We Offer
- Creative Arts & Crafts
- Sensory Activities
- Water Play
- Group Time with Music and Stories
- Literacy and Numeracy Centre
- Gross Motor Play
- Infant Play Area
- Dramatic Play Area
- Block and Transportation Area
Support for Adults
- Information about Child Development
- Workshops through East End Community Health
- Visits from a local Public Health Nurse
- Access to community resources
- Referrals to other agencies
All children under the age of six are welcome. Registration is free. Please remember that you are responsible for the children in your care.
Child health and safety
For the safety of children and adults with allergies, please do not bring any nuts or peanuts into the centre. Hot beverages are also not permitted in the centre.
Please bring socks or slippers to wear indoors in order to keep the floors clean.Thank you for your understanding.
Library & Resources
Adults are welcome to borrow books from library. Literature about pregnancy, parenting, child development, health, nutrition and childcare are posted throughout the centre.